We will perform some server upgrades that will require us to bring our data center offline for roughly 2-3 hours this Thursday, August 4th, from 5am (London Time, see it in your timezone).
We will move to fast SSD equipped servers (plus a bunch more RAM) to handle our increasing traffic and number of users.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however it’s necessary for the smooth migration.
We will be implementing an important system update. Several downtimes may occur on Wednesday (13/07/2016) 7:30-10:00 am London Time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
RandomPicker.com, including Help Desk will have limited opening hours over the Christmas and New Year period.
Thursday 24th December – CLOSED
Friday 25th December – CLOSED
Saturday 26th December – CLOSED
Sunday 27th December – CLOSED
Monday 28th December – 9am to 5pm (London Time)
Tuesday 29th December – 9am to 5pm (London Time)
Wednesday 30th December – 9am to 5pm (London Time)
Thursday 31st December — 9am to 2pm (London Time)
Friday 1st January — CLOSED
We hope you have a happy Christmas and a prosperous 2016.
Please feel free to contact us as you normally would during these times and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible once we’re open.
We have launched another system release. Here is the list of the most important changes:
- New collecting widget added – you can paste the widget to your website so people submit their entries directly into RandomPicker.
- Asynchronous drawing – new drawing mode for large lists. You start the drawing and the system will conduct the drawing in the background so you don’t need to wait until it is finished. You will be notified by email about the result.
- Data import – you can choose between Add / Replace entries
- Data import – automatically fills a serie of numbers
- Even more drawing transparency – a list of anonymized entries is available in the protocol so people can see the structure of the list, duplicate records or weigths
- Protocol – responsive (mobile) layout added.
- Protocol – french localization added
- Many minor changes and improvements
We are listening to our users and most changes are reflecting your requests. We hope you will like it!
A new RandomPicker update is here with new pricing policy and several system improvements:
- New free plan for nonprofits
- New project limits (100 for free projects, 300000 for paid plans)
- New price for a single credit ($39 USD) and Human Audit ($97 USD)
- Added a list of recent projects (last 3 days before the drawing) in the protocol
- Several design and UX improvements
- Large import optimizations
- API fixes
Thank you for all your suggestions and ideas!
We have made several fixes and improvements in the current update.
- Project Overview page re-designed
- You can download your entries to a CSV file
- Download winners in CSV – UTF8 fixed (thanks to Truong and Яна for reporting)
- Email validation improved
- Performance improvements in DB
- Minor bug fixes
New changes and improvements has been applied:
- design improvements (Homepage, My Account)
- optimization of internal procedures
- EU VAT changes
- Easier registration
- Google login
- several minor fixes
More information about Domino Mobile Application .
The new version of RandomPicker is out. Here is the list of improvements.
- Sign up with your Google account
- New plan for agencies and advanced users – API features, 2 Human Audits
- Design changes
- Several minor fixes and speed improvement
We hope you enjoy them!