We will perform some server upgrades that will require us to bring our data center offline for roughly 2-3 hours on Monday, March 27th, from 6am (London Time, see it in your timezone). We expect the system speed can be slower than usual on Monday due to necessary data synchronization.
We have prepared a new pack of improvements, fixes and further optimizations.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however it’s necessary for the smooth migration.
Changes in the new system update (version 3.3):
- Confirmation page (checklist) is displayed before final draw
- Project wizard – any drawing project includes 7 easy steps (1-create project, 2-insert entrants, (3-see the list of entrants), 4-test draw, 5-display results of test/s, 6-checklist, 7-final draw). You do not need to return back to project overview after each step.
- Protocol is available even before the final draw (project owner, prizes, name, conditions)
- Project list – only open projects are displayed by default, you can display also old projects by clicking “Display all” button)
- Human audit – a stamp with evaluation 100% is displayed in the protocol
- Several minor improvements (language chosen by parameter)
Do you have any idea or comments relating to RandomPicker? Let us know, we hear our users!