A new RandomPicker update is here with new pricing policy and several system improvements:
- New free plan for nonprofits
- New project limits (100 for free projects, 300000 for paid plans)
- New price for a single credit ($39 USD) and Human Audit ($97 USD)
- Added a list of recent projects (last 3 days before the drawing) in the protocol
- Several design and UX improvements
- Large import optimizations
- API fixes
Thank you for all your suggestions and ideas!
We prepared a new version of the system with advanced random number generators. RandomPicker will still use computer algorithms and will add true random numbers (thermal noise). We are also working on other interesting methods. The first one is a mixture of true random numbers and numbers generated from buzzing. You can see the whole process illustrated:
(scheme created by the youngest team member, my daughter Katy)
next steps: conversion a wave file into binary numbers, to integers, mix with thermal noise, dedup, again and again.
I hope you enjoy the drawing with our bees! The new version will be launched later in April.